And the leaves are falling HAPPY FALL TO ALL

Happy fall to all, October 2010
Here the leaves are starting to change color and will start to fall. I enjoy watching the colors I don't like to rake the leaves. Some times I just leave them in my Garden beds for Spring. hoping you all have a lovely day hugs to all.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Someone on Windows Live - Aug. 28 - Delete
Just leaving you a little, quick note to say 'Hello' and 'Whatcha been up too? The weekend is finally here! It's that little mini-vacation at the end of each week that we all look forward to!
http://i35.tinypic.com/30s9dh1.jpg
Picture of Someone on Windows Live
Someone on Windows Live - Sept. 6 - Delete
People say that good friends are hard to find, but that's because the best are already mine. And the way I see it, with friends like I have on msn spaces.. who needs hallucinations? Bwahahaha. Take good care... coming back soon!
http://i51.tinypic.com/13zmqti.gif
SETH - Oct. 16, 2009 - Delete
You know, I don't understand why people feel the need to post these long, drawn out notes/messages up. I mean all you really need to do is just put up "How's it going?" "Hope you are doing well" "Wishing you a great weekend ahead." "Stay safe & keep well." But some people just seem to go on and on and on and on and on and on with these things. I mean sure, sometimes they are interesting, but come on people. It's just basically a waste of time all together... keep your notes/messages short! People have lives beyond that of their computers. - bwahahaha!

"Have a great day tomorrow and even a better day afterwards."

Shhh, I was never here... and I never wrote the above long, drawn out message/note either..... :o
SETH - Jan. 5 - Delete
Greetings... Just thought that I would share this most excellent New Years' Prayer with you.....
God, grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones that I do,
And the eyesight to tell the difference.
Cheers to you! All my best in 2010!
http://i50.tinypic.com/ivvbjc.jpg
SETH - Apr. 1 - Delete
Looks like Friday arrives tomorrow! ::Two thumbs up:: Yesss!
Here`s hoping that this week has been kind to you. Take good care, only one more day till you can hopefully throw your feet up and relax!
Picture of SETH
SETH - Apr. 10 - Delete
Here's a test for you .......... "Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. .......... Bwahahaha! :o) I thought it was pretty cool!

Here's hoping that you are keeping well. The weekend is upon us and I hope that you make the very
best of it

SETH - June 26 - Delete
No complaints, no real drama ... all in all, I have it pretty good these days. Heeeeeeeeyyy...... Life treats me well, it is me who doesn´t treat it so fairly sometimes. Surprised smile) Still trying to get used to all these changes on spaces. Uugh! I trust that you have been keeping well. T.G.I.F
Picture of Someone on Windows Live
Someone on Windows Live - July 18 - Delete
A simply hello from me to you. : Confused smileeth holds up nice ice cold beverage:: Here's to the start of yet another week tomorrow. Cheers!
http://i25.tinypic.com/28soqie.jpgSomeone on Windows Live - Aug. 28 - Delete
Just leaving you a little, quick note to say 'Hello' and 'Whatcha been up too? The weekend is finally here! It's that little mini-vacation at the end of each week that we all look forward to!
http://i35.tinypic.com/30s9dh1.jpg



No comments: