And the leaves are falling HAPPY FALL TO ALL

Happy fall to all, October 2010
Here the leaves are starting to change color and will start to fall. I enjoy watching the colors I don't like to rake the leaves. Some times I just leave them in my Garden beds for Spring. hoping you all have a lovely day hugs to all.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Brother's wife



You will be missed Rest in peace Peace be with you my Brother Love your Sister Carolyn

Hello to my dear friends thank you for giving me comfort and your prayers.It really is hard,My brother Told me yesterday over the phone that he will miss his wife but I know where she is at and we will be together again .They were married thirty years 5-25th. My Annivarsary is the 18th of August married for 40 years and one daughter and four sons fifteen Grandchildren and one great grandson. My Brother has two children a daughter and son.thank you all so much and every one have a great Sunday hugs, Carolyn

No comments: