And the leaves are falling HAPPY FALL TO ALL

Happy fall to all, October 2010
Here the leaves are starting to change color and will start to fall. I enjoy watching the colors I don't like to rake the leaves. Some times I just leave them in my Garden beds for Spring. hoping you all have a lovely day hugs to all.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Angel I held in my Arms

My Darling little Angel,Nevaeh Sunshine

Nevaeh Sunshine Whitaker
Still Born
9-5-2007
My Little Angel in Heaven
I held you in my arms for just a little while .
My tears falling up on your little face.
look down at you and want you to be all right.
but in my heart I had to give you back to where you came.
for we all are Just borrowed for a little while.
And for a little while I held you in my arms.
From your loving Grandmother

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad memory for you Carolyn

Carolyn said...

Thank you Lady Jude

Born of Music said...

im sorry..please accept my condolences.

Anonymous said...

________(¯`:´¯)¦¦)
_______(¯ `•.\|/.•´¯)
____(¦(¯ `•.?(¦)?.•´¯)¦¦)
____(¦¦(_.•´/|\`•._)¦¦¦¦¦)
____(¦¦¦¦(_.:._)¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦)*.*.*.*.*. ¸.ª
____(¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦_¦¦(¯`:´¯)¦¦¦¦).*.*.*.* ¸.ª
__(¦¦¦¦__¦¦_(¯ `•.\|/.•´¯)¦¦¦)*.*,.*¸.ª“˜¨..(¯`:´¯)
__(¦¦____¦(¯ `•.?(¦)?.•´¯)¦).*._*. ¸.ª¨.(¯ `•.✦.•´¯)
___(¦¦___¦¦¦(_.•´/|\`•._)¦).*.*. *¸.ª“˜¨(_.•´/|\`•._)
_____(¦___¦¦¦¦ (_.:._)_¦).¯¨˜“ª_´ª¸…*…/(_.:._)
_________¦¦__¦¦__¦¦.*.*“ª¤…E.¤ ª“˜¨¸.¤ª“/˜¨¨¯
____a____¦¦_¦¦_¦¦¯¨˜“ª¤.¸°¸.¤ª“˜¨¨¸°¸.¤ª“˜¨¨¯
……………҈ ♥●_♥●_____♥●_҈ ♥●
……҈ ♥●____*__♥●__♥●___*____҈ ♥●
..҈ ♥●______*____♥●♥●_____*_____҈ ♥●
.҈ ♥●______*______♥●_______*______҈ ♥●
.҈ ♥●______✳_____________✳______҈ ♥●
..҈ ♥●____._✳_____✳_____✳_____҈ ♥●
…..҈ ♥●_____✳_________✳______.҈ ♥●
……..҈ ♥●______✳__._✳______.҈ ♥●
………..҈ ♥●_______✳______.҈ ♥●
…………….҈ ♥●_____-____.҈ ♥●
………………..҈ ♥●____.҈ ♥●
…………………..҈ ♥●҈♥●
_______________҈♥●___
______________҈♥●_ __
………………..☆ ☆
……………….☆•*’¯*•.☆
………………….*•-•*☆ ..)
……………….……. .•*☆ HELLO* ☆
……………….…. .•*☆ MY FREIND.•*¯¯*•.☆ ☆
……………….….( ……. .•****×…)
……………….….*•.¸_¸.•* ..*•.¸_¸.•*☆ ════
☆- ☆- ☆- ☆- ☆- ☆- ☆- ☆- ☆
Hugs Lady J